1. Click the link, https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icasme19
2. Create an Easychair account.
3. An email will be sent to your registered mail id with a link.
4. Follow the received link, and enter your details and click "Create Account".
5. Once your account is created, you can log in to the icasme19 in the www.easychair.com and upload your paper.
6. Once your Paper is accepted by the peer committee, you will be intimated through your mail id.
7. After receiving the intimation, you are supposed to submit the camera ready paper, along with, you have to pay the registration fees.
8. Once you are paid, you will be registered for the Conference icasme19 and your participation and presentation will be confirmed.
The research papers must not contain plagiarized material and should not be published or submitted to any other conferences/journals.
The maximum paper length must be 6 pages. (Extra Pages may costs additional charge)
Papers will be submitted through the channel of www.icasmesxcce.com in IEEE format only.